Our client is a leading supplier of onsite hydraulic engineering support for the rail industry due to continued growth they are looking for an experienced engineer to join their team based at the Eurotunnel.
Working closely with the existing Engineering Supervisor, you will provide onsite hose replacement and engineering support for the fleet of train maintenance units.
The ideal candidate will have experience of hose assembly manufacture, as well as experience of a wide range of plant and machinery. Equally important is a desire to provide outstanding service in the field and thereby increase sales. A full driving licence is essential. The position offers an excellent salary, plus commission / overtime.Â Full on the job training will be provided for the successful applicant.
Job offer is subject to a Medical Assessment, undertaken by Eurotunnel.
A uniform is also provided which must be worn at all times.
Key objectives are:
- To provide an on site, mobile hose replacement service and engineering support to the Eurotunnel site and surrounding area.
- To provide 24hr call out coverage as per rota.
- To ensure static workshop and equipment is maintained in a smart, functional condition and that uniform is worn at all times and kept as clean as practicable.
- To control and maintain stock of all necessary products in the van. All stock is computer controlled, and any stock losses will be deducted from sales revenue.
- To complete all necessary paperwork / computer work, job sheets, stock transfers in an accurate, timely manner.
ETS Engineering and Project Services is an independent Recruitment Agency based in the East Midlands specialising in the placement of permanent andÂ temporary blue and white collar engineering, commercial and industrial personnel. In this instance we are operating as a Recruitment Business Our team of specialists each manage a specific industry sector, based on their knowledge and recruitment experience. These include Engineering, Industrial and Commercial divisions. With years of combined recruitment experience, our primary focus is to provide both clients and job seekers with a quality, accountable service, based on an honest, consultative approach. Further Information can be found on our website