Our client are a nationwide certified distributor for fluid connectors and as such offer a full maintenance and repair service for these.
Due to a large increase in workload they are currently looking for a Hydraulic Fitter/Service Technician to join the team at their Derby facility.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, and working closely with the existing Engineers, the role will involve providing 24/ 7, onsite hose replacement and technical support for a wide customer base.
The main duties will include:-
- Providing an onsite, mobile hose replacement service responding within the hour to referred jobs within the Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire areas.
- Providing a 24hr call out coverage as per rota. Average one week in five on call.
- To canvas new and prospective customers for business. Targets will be set above which, commission is payable.
- To assist in the Derby workshop as and when deemed necessary.
- To control and maintain stock of all necessary products in the van. All stock is computer controlled, and any stock losses will be deducted from sales revenue.
- To complete all necessary paperwork / computer work, job sheets, stock transfers in an accurate, timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have experience of hose assembly manufacture as well as dealing with a wide range of plant and machinery. Equally important is a desire to provide outstanding service in the field and thereby increase sales. A full driving licence is essential.
The position offers an excellent salary, plus commission / overtime / profit share, and the use of a Company vehicle. Full on the job training will be provided for the successful applicant.
A fully equipped van will be provided.
This role is being advertised by ETS Engineering and Project Services who are operating as a recruitment agency. For more information see our website www.ets-group.com
To apply please email your CV quoting job reference DER-HYD to firstname.lastname@example.org